"Fashionista" Survey

I was tagged by Q of Q's Daydream to do this little survey, so here I am!

Describe your personal style?
It's a bit all over the place!

What are the staples in your wardrobe?
Well-made, well-fitting dresses. Lots of sweaters. And tons of accessories. Scarves and vintage jewelry especially.

What's your signature look?
Black liquid eyeliner. I kind of need it to feel like myself.




What inspires you most?
The past. Whether that's old movies, music, photographs, magazines, books.

Who is your fashion muse?
Mostly all fashionable women from the 50's and 60's! Anna Karina, Audrey Hepburn, various other actresses, fashion models and public figures.




[image courtesy of myvintagevogue]



Favorite purchase of all time?
I don't think I've made it yet! I do love my yellow vintage sundress though. It fits me like a glove.




Biggest splurge?
I spend way too much money on cosmetics, skin care, and underpinnings. I think it's because, make-up goes on your skin and lingerie is under your clothes ... it's the foundation of your look, basically. If you don't feel good starting at the very first layer, your whole style will fall apart. And you need to take care of your skin! It's the one thing you can never take off, so splurge on it.

What's your beauty routine?
Moisturizer and sunscreen for my very dry, very sensitive skin. Blush, eyebrow powder, winged eyeliner, mascara, and Rosebud Salve in about 10 minutes. I like to play with colours though, so somedays I might wear a bright lipstick or crazy gold and blue eye make-up. It all depends on my mood (and how much time I have).


What jewelry do you never take off?
I have a little gold pinkie ring, with two interconnected hearts, that I wear everywhere. Always. It never comes off.


What are you wishing for?
Bright, beautiful dresses for Spring and Summer!
I'm in love with this Oscar de la Renta dress but don't have $6000 to spend on it, sadly.






What are your obsessions?
Getting dolled up, baking, reading and writing, painting, being out in the sun! I need it to be Summer already.



Well, as for who I tag for this ... anyone! I'd love to see all of your answers

Post a Comment

0 Comments