Allo!


Hello blog readers, I've not abandoned you! Though I do feel a bit guilty. I could be accused of cheating.

Well, I've been spending a lot of time with my Tumblr, that is! Though it's not a replacement for this bloggy here, it's a great tool to use as a dumping ground for inspirational images and perhaps, compiling ideas for future blog entries? Which my brain is full of, so stick around in the coming weeks.

Do you have a tumblr? What are your favourite tumblrs? I'm addicted!Link
To tide you all over until I really start up with the posting again, I have some recent wardrobe purchases. I know it's far more interesting to see how an outfit is put together but I'm just so in love with these individual pieces, I figured I'd share.


Calvin Klein little black dress.


Banana Republic red-orange-pumpkin dress. Reminds me a lot of Joan Holloway on Mad Men.



Blue and black floral satin swing coat from Forever 21. So perfect for Spring. I held out the pockets to accentuate the volume but when worn it's just a really lovely jacket and the fabric hangs around you almost like a cape. Again, very Mad Men.Link
More can be seen here.

Thanks for reading. I hope everyone's enjoying the weather!

Post a Comment

0 Comments