Aww



The wonderful Sandra at Niotillfem wrote a little bit about me, along with two other fabulous web ladies, Johanna and Hannah. We all have "anna" in our names! Ha, anyway, it was very sweet of her since I consider her to be a doll and reciprocate her e-crush!
I don't speak Swedish, but I trust that nice things were said.
The post is here.



New posts coming soon ... I did a lot of Spring/Summer wardrobe shopping but for some reason it's snowing here. SNOWING. In April!




Oh and completely forgot but look, I cut my hair.


I also dyed it back to my natural colour (nearly black) yesterday after being ticked off at my roots for weeks.

Cut inspiration is as follows ...
Anna Karina in Le Petit Soldat.

Veronica Lodge of Archie comics fame.


1960's magazine illustration.

Post a Comment

0 Comments