Day-tripping to the antique market ...

Today I ventured to one of my favourite places, the local antique market, to hunt for some goodies. And I found them, in spades.


A pack of vintage brooches and a pendant, under five bucks!


I have a thing for big chunky gold jewelry ...


1960's and 50's knitwear guides and a September 1950 issue of LIFE magazine. Super thick and full of gorgeous colour photos.



Vintage hardtop cosmetic train case. Perfect for weekend trips.


SUPER find. Patsy Walker's Fashion Parade! Adorable 1966 "Fashion Comic" full of wonderful ensembles and "heavenly hairdos". I am so happy to have this in my collection!




I also stopped at the candy store of course, to pick up some treats.
Lucky Elephant pink popcorn, French Chew Taffy, piña colada and watermelon honey sipper straws, Dentyne classic cinnamon gum, bubblegum and candy cigarettes, and yum-delicious clove gum.



Close-ups and more in this photo set.


xox Hannah

Post a Comment

0 Comments