So here's an update! Let's have some outfit photos to start things off.



Hi! Sporting my new (old, vintage) finds from the flea market, the necklace and brooch; an Alfred Sung Pure shift dress; a rickety old thing of a cardigan from Bluenotes; a Costa Blanca yellow jacket; and a bright pink H&M belt.



Well, the other Saturday night I threw a Mad Men themed party, which was more of a "dress like it's the 60's and go to some jazzy bars with a bunch of friends". It was fun, but of course if I had my own swinging pad and ridiculous amounts of money, it would have been much better. It was nice to see my pals though, and to get dressed up (well, moreso than I usually do).

Despite being a brunette I channeled Joan Holloway for my ensemble. Oh, she is glorious.

Banana Republic dress with vintage jewelry, H&M pearl earrings, and Wal-Mart (!) shoes.

Fellow Canadian blogger, Anna of If the Sok Fitz, showed. I'm not going to steal her photos but you can head on over to her blog and check them out.


Speaking of Anna, who interns with Worn Fashion Journal ... like my segue here? Well, they're throwing the SOLE(D) Shoe Gala at the Bata Shoe Museum and it looks like it's going to be a fabulous event. Get your tickets now and come out and dance, drink and be merry.