WEARDROBE


[ Me and my new glasses. The first new pair I've owned since seventh grade. It's nice to be able to see again, since the old ones were broken and too hideous to wear in public anyway. Hello, clear vision at the movie theatre! ]



Yes, another spot that you can find me at on the Internet, I've joined Weardrobe! My profile can be found here. Add me so that I'm not COMPLETELY alone, ha.


[ High-waisted jeans from the awful Sirens, cotton ruffle blouse from H&M, rosette flats that I ALWAYS WEAR from H&M (why haven't they fallen apart yet?), H&M big slouchy purse to fit all my junk, my vintage Ray-Bans that I wear everywhere and my watch necklace that I made out of vintage bits and pieces. ]

I wore this yesterday to see the Blue Jays play the Minnesota Twins. The Jays lost, boourns. However I saw Paper Heart afterwards and it was really great, creative and funny. I recommend it!



I hope everyone had a nice long weekend (for those of you who live in parts of the world that celebrate Labor Day, that is!) Let me know what's going on.

-H

Post a Comment

0 Comments