Mad Woman


[ dress and jewelry, all vintage except for cocktail ring, from mark. by Avon. ]


Hello everyone. I'm here to ask you all for a favour. That favour involves clicking HERE, and then pressing "VOTE". It's that simple. I'm trying to win this contest, but it feels like a lost cause. Mostly because I feel like the people in the lead are cheating, which is really unfair.
But if you want to help me out, you'll vote for me in the honest way. It's really quick and simple.
And if I win this contest? I could be on Mad Men, my favourite show currently on television. That would be absolutely amazing. So please, help me out and send a vote my way? And if you're really kind, ask a few friends to vote; or maybe e-mail AMC and ask them to investigate the cheaters in the lead. Because cheating is not cool.

Vote for me! Vote for me! Vote for me!

Thanks,
Hannah

P.S. I'm working on a revamp of this ol' blog. Please have patience as I get everything in order. :)

Post a Comment

0 Comments