I know, I'm bad


Hello everyone! I bet you thought I died, didn't you? Well, I didn't. I've just been so busy with writing for xoJane, working, and trying not to die from this horrific Summer heat.

Well, here are a few updates. 1 - I dyed my hair red. (And you can read all about it right here.)

2 - I've been writing lots of beauty stories. Such as how to get the easiest Summer hairstyle ever, tips on copying Emma Stone's hair and make-up, make-up that will give you an ethereal glow, and how to soothe sunburned skin. Along with how to do winged cat-eye style eyeliner, which people have been asking me to do for awhile. Enjoy!

3 - I bought classic (never-worn!) high-waisted bright green Wrangler jeans for $15 (And then found the same pair on Etsy for $90!)



4 - And I've been eating a lot of delicious food ...


Now I'm just hoping and praying I can get to the beach before Summer's end. How's your Summer been so far? What's been good/what's been bad? What are you looking forward to?

Post a Comment

0 Comments