Decoration Inspiration

My "pink shrine".
I'm moving on December 1st and I couldn't be more excited. Today a post of mine went up on xoJane.com with a few of my decoration tips. I encourage everyone to check it out! There are a lot of inexpensive suggestions on ways to personalize your space. Let me know what you think.

Now, I figured (for my own sanity, perhaps), I'd compile a bunch of the images that have been floating in and out of my head these past few weeks as I daydream about decorating my new place. Without further ado ...
[ source / source ]
[ source / source ]
[ source / source ]
[ source / source ]
[ source / source ]
[ source / source ]
I'd love to know what your favourite sources for decor inspiration are. What stores do you shop at? Are you as addicted to Etsy as I am? (It's getting dangerous!)

xoHannah

Post a Comment

0 Comments