Contest time, yet again!


I recently had the opportunity to partner with Chick Downtown to offer you guys a great little contest.

Any of my American readers can win the top above! It's BB Dakota's Katharine shirt and I think it is absolutely adorable. It reminded me of Zooey Deschanel's character, Summer, in the new movie (500) Days of Summer.

Want to win this shirt? Leave me a comment here, along with your e-mail address IN THE COMMENT, telling me which movie(s) are most inspiring to you, fashion-wise, and why. I want to know what movie makes you want to run to your closet and dress up immediately. The best answer wins this adorable top from Chick Downtown! Just remember, to enter, you MUST be a resident of the United States of America. Sorry international readers, I'll offer something good for you in the near future, I promise!

The winner will be chosen next Friday, July 31st!

And be sure to check out these links:

Post a Comment

0 Comments