These Are A Few Of My Favourite Things ...

Playing around with my dad's Canon Rebel XSi.

I Love Unicorns perfume available from A Beautiful Life.








A recent outfit:
Catherine Holstein fabulous wonderful skirt that I picked up at Buffalo Exchange last year, Salvatore Ferragamo flats, Joe Fresh tee, Old Navy necklace, and Make Up For Ever Aqua Lip Waterproof Lipliner in Bright Orange 17C as lipstick.


How have you all been?
I'm delighted to see all of the entries for the SkinCareRX contest. Please keep them coming! You have until May 7th to enter.

Myself, I've been a busy bee with theatre and what not, and I'm still a bit under the weather, dealing with a rough bit of a sinus infection. Yech. Oh well, spaghetti for dinner tonight so that's something to be happy about. And the first sunny day in awhile, too!

-Hannah


P.S. Today would have been Audrey Hepburn's 82nd birthday. A few favourite photos of her, an amazing woman who should be known equally for her charitable efforts with Unicef just as much as her indelible mark on film and fashion. If you have the means, please make a donation to the Audrey Hepburn Children's Fund and help children in need around the world.



Playing around with James Garner on the set of the Children's Hour.

Bundled up with first husband Mel Ferrer.

Again with Mel.

I'm not 100% sure butt I believe this photo was taken on location for the Nun's Story.

A press photo for War and Peace.

Looks to be a Sabrina press shot.

I would also recommend you check out the book Audrey Hepburn: An Elegant Spirit by her son, Sean Ferrer. It is a beautiful, extremely touching personal account of Audrey and a must for any fan or anyone who is just interested in learning more about her.



Post a Comment

0 Comments