Spring Is In The Air




I don't know how it is where you are, but the weather here definitely cannot make up its mind. However, there is distinctly a sense that Spring is on its way. It's definitely been raining enough for me to expect "May flowers" to arrive soon, and the sun is shining brighter and longer than it has in recent months.

With the change in the seasons I've been thinking about how the weather affects how I dress, what I'm inspired by. If you look back to my posts from the Winter you'll see images of flappers and witchy, pale women, but now that I can feel Spring and Summer on their way, I have Palm Beach, 1960s vibes and an itch to get a tan.

For starters, I had some incredible nails made up by the super-talented folks at Pinky's Nails. My inspiration was this vintage ad.


And the results. Aren't they incredible? They make me feel very glamorous all though they are making this post a bit difficult to type!
Anywho, here are some inspiration images to show you what's going on in my mind. In terms of what's going on in my life, I just finished college, I've been busy with writing for FLARE, xoVain, and Rookie, and I'm doing a play in July. Whew! Let me know what you've been up to. I know that now that I'm done school I'm going to have a lot more free time to not only devote to my professional writing, but this blog as well.



For all of these images and more, click here.

As always, thanks for reading. If you'd like to keep up with me even more, check out the sidebar to your right for links to my Instagram, Twitter and Tumblr. Cheers!

xoHannah

Post a Comment

0 Comments