Hello Old Friend

Yes, it's true. I'm updating this here blog! I have so much to write about and so many things to share, but it is LATE right now and I need to get to sleep, so instead you're getting a very quick hello. Just for now though! I am really going to try and share things from recent weeks, like my trips to Nova Scotia and New York in August, and loads of other goings-on. 

For now, here is a quick outfit post of what I've worn the last few days, and a little reminder to check me out over at xoVain and read what I've been up to there!
Left: Joe Fresh dress and suede heels, Baublebar necklace. Right: Joe Fresh silk blouse and gold ankle boots, vintage pleated skirt.

Some shots from a few of my recent stories over at xoVain.
And, if you're dying to know what I'm up to you can always check out my instagram right over there! ->

Thanks for reading & more to come, I promise!
xoHannah

Post a Comment

0 Comments